Thursday, February 27, 2014

Day 58 Dinner with sisters and bird poop

I have had dinner many times with my sisters but today my sister Karen came and said she was going to dinner tonight and wanted Marian and me to join her. I really wanted to go home after work. It was a rough day. But Karen has never come and ask us to join her for dinner after work. That meant a lot to me so I said yes. It was so much fun for the three of us to share stories about our day.  It topped my day off nicely. Sisters are wonderful things. Thank you Karen for asking me to dinner!

Bird poop you ask? I'm not really sure if my first will classify as a first in everyone else's eyes... But I was just blown away by what I (Taylor) learned at church tonight. So I'm going to count it. I'm not really even sure how we got on the topic but we got to talking about birds. And someone mentioned that birds start to leave you presents if you keep feeding them. Apparently when they eat and then poop, they poop out seeds and such (including fish eggs!) and then the seed (or eggs) can fertilize (or hatch) and there ya go... A new flower or fish! Maybe you all knew that. But I had never thought about it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment