Thursday, February 6, 2014

Day 37 Volunteer to work Knoxville Marathon and German food!

Last year Taylor, my niece Jennifer and I ran the 5k associated with the Knoxville Marathon. I knew I would not be able to run it so today I signed up to work it. It should be fun.

Tonight I took josh out for his birthday. We're celebrating early since he won't be in town on his actual birthday. I decided to treat him to some German food. I've never had it and he probably hasn't been some place like we went since he's been back from Germany. 

We went to the Gerst Haus in downtown nashville near LP Field. I'll say it smelled a bit funny but the food was decent. I don't think I would volunteer to eat it again but at least I tried!! 

Don't ask what all of this is because I'm not really sure. I know we had ham balls (app) and veal, brauts and sausage for our meal. We had some kind of apple streusel for dessert. 


No comments:

Post a Comment