Monday, February 3, 2014

Day 34 new gym class and fake lashes

I persuaded Marian to join me tonight for the new 30 minute spin class. It was a lot of fun and a decent workout.

That was short, sweet and to the point 😉

Tonight I decided to try fake eyelashes. I only tried 1 considering I was ready for bed when I remembered to do it. It's a bit odd... Suggestion: definitely trim them to fit your eye. I didn't have them trimmed and I couldn't get the corner to stick down bc it was so long. They felt odd but I'm thinking it was bc they were too long. They definitely give a more dramatic look if that's what you're going for. I personally like my eyelashes. So I'm not sure if/when I would actually use them. But I may give it a try when we go out one evening. 

Can you tell which eye has the fake lashes? 


A close up shot. You can clearly see where the inside corner isn't stuck down. 



No comments:

Post a Comment