Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Day 57 receipt note and Martini


Tonight after work I (Taylor) met up with my best friend to get our nails done and we decided to go to dinner afterwards. During dinner she asked me what my first for the day was. It being 8pm I was a bit panicked because I hadn't decided on one yet. She suggested I leave a friendly little note behind on my receipt. So that's what I did :)


And here's my out of the box nail color! Going from a pail pink to this is a big change. 

Lynn here. I actual blogged last night but it didn't upload. My iPad has wifi issues sometimes. Anyway my first was a martini. A caramel apple martini. It was delicious, so I had another one. It was girl's night out at a new restaurant.


Everyone agreed the food was tasty and we had a good time talking.



No comments:

Post a Comment