Monday, February 24, 2014

Day 55 AAA and lobster

I did not decide to do a first today, it just happened. I was talking to some friends about the cars I saw this weekend at the car show and I mentioned the spare tire on the Nissan Versa. It is underneath the car. I liked the car but could not see myself laying on the ground to get to the spare tire. They could not believe I did not belong to AAA. That got me thinking so I went and looked up the price. It was only $66 a year for both Marian and me. So I got it. After all I am not getting any younger, as my sweet children keep reminding me, so now someone else can struggle with that flat tire and dead battery.

Tonight we decided to make lobster and shrimp for dinner. I've had lobster tail at restaurants before but never had an entire lobster. Even worse one with eyes that I felt like were looking at me. And I've definitely never had it made at home. I apparently struggle with my food looking at me or still bleeding. (I couldn't eat a steak josh made once because it wasn't too raw) Well I had to have josh crack open the lobster and even pull out the meat. I still almost struggled to eat it at that point. 

Here's my lobster. 


1 comment: