Sunday, February 16, 2014

Day 47 Potholder and ankle jeans


It was a visit to my youth as my first today.


These pot holders are now made from what feels like t-shirts. It was fun but I think I will save the rest and give it to Graycie, my granddaughter. 
It was a great weekend - Jonas and Keri came to visit and we had breakfast with Jen and Derek. 

Today started out as a lazy day. I slept on and off for most of the morning at Jessica's. It's a good thing she's my best friend because I spent the entire weekend at her house. After I finally got off my lazy butt I headed by my favorite store: New York and company. They had their pants BOGO free. I decided to branch out and try on ankle jeans. These kinds of pants usually look horrible on me  and are way too long. These I tried on were the perfect length and adorable! So I purchased my first pair of ankle jeans! 



No comments:

Post a Comment