Monday, February 17, 2014

Day 48 TDOT and The Tonight Show


I travel to work each day down Chapman Highway. For a long time now we have had to detour at Moody Avenue and take the James White Parkway since the Henley Street bridge is closed. They have opened one lane of the bridge but have not taken down the detour. That means every morning the one lane that goes through to access Chapman backs up all the way back to the other light. It is still quicker to wait in that line than to take the detour, so I wait. My first today was to contact TDOT and ask them to open up more lanes.

So I (Taylor) stole Mom's first she's using for (if she can stay awake) tomorrow's first. Since she's an hour ahead of me our first can count for separate days. Tonight Jimmy Fallon takes over the tonight show. So not only am I watching him on the tonight show as the host for the first time, I'm watching a brand new "season" in the tonight show story and history. Pretty dang cool! 

No comments:

Post a Comment