Friday, February 7, 2014

Day 38 Played piano and Diaper Cake

I took piano for a little while when I was young. I always loved playing but never had enough time to get good at it. When my Mom retired and the parents moved to Crossville, I got the piano. I was glad to have it because it gave Taylor the opportunity to take lessons. I would play occasionally when she was taking lessons but I have not touched it since. Too many other things to do. Tonight I sat down and played. I was so bad. If I did not think about it my fingers naturally hit the right notes but if I thought too hard about trying to read the music, I would have no idea what I was supposed to play. It was so fun though. I love music, even when I am butchering it.

Tonight my bestie Jess and I ventured into the land diaper cakes. I've made one before a few years ago but it was in the shape of a motorcycle and not a cake. So we went and bought the supplies and headed back to her house to enjoy some beverages and roll some diapers!  Here is the cake for my sis-in-law. It's still missing some decorative ribbon to be added later.



No comments:

Post a Comment