Saturday, February 22, 2014

Day 53 Three First and more!


This was my "first" first of the day. I (Lynn) went to the Great Cake Bake Off. The Knox County Library holds it every year to raise money for Dolly's imagination library. This was my favorite of the bunch but it was hard to pick. They were all amazing. We have a lot of talent in this town. My second "first" happened here also. I had a vegan chocolate chip cookies. It tasted just like a regular chocolate chip cookie. Then it was off to the Car Show. I have never been to a car show so number three "first" for the day.it was great. I got to sit in a Rav4, Versa Note, Mini Cooper, Smart Car and my favorite the Mazda CX-5. I am planning to buy a new car this year so this gave me a chance to narrow down my test drive choices. It was a fun day.

Adding this blog post a day late (Taylor here). Last night was a late night. I went to the Brad Paisley concert and didn't get in until around midnight. The nights adventure started off with me popping a button of my shirt so a pitstop to walmart to get a sewing kit happened. Seeing a button back on in the car was definitely interesting. We headed downtown and after discovering all of our food options were over an hour wait we headed to the Gulch for a restaurant suggested by one of my sorority sisters. 

Here is a compilation of my dinner at Bugger Republic. (DELICIOUS!!) 


I would definitely suggest this place I you're looking for a good burger and beer. They've got over 30 beers on tap and delicious milkshakes (spiked and regular). Really looking forward to taking my pooks (best friend Jess) there with me so we can try the Nutella shake! 

The concert was wonderful! And an interesting experience with a crazy horrible dancing 50+ year old woman that sat beside me! I decided to sport my Zappos boots and ankle jeans. So my outfit was even a first. :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment