Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Day 36 New Soup and Lifeway

Today the weather turned cold again. That means soup time. Although I love soup all the time. Progressive is my favorite brand. I found a new flavor - Chicken Corn Chowder. That was lunch today. It was delicious. That probably does not sound like a big first, but as my family will tell you, for me it is. I have new food issues. It is very hard for me to try new foods so this year of first I am going to make myself try new foods. They probably will not make the list because I am trying to do as many new things this year as possible. I am not just limiting myself to the blog first.


Haven't heard what Taylor's first is going to be. Doing this with her is making it extra special. 

This most definitely is extra special getting to do this with my momma!! (Taylor here now) 

Today was a bit insane. What's new though right? After work I headed to Franklin to have dinner with my Aunt that's in town. That was super nice. We haven't had just us time in a while. 

After dinner I headed back to the boro and did a bit of birthday (for the hubby) and valentines day shopping. One adventure led me to Lifeway. I haven't been in that store in a really long time. I wanted to pick up something special for josh and I felt like they would have it. So that was my first for the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment