Sunday, February 23, 2014

Day 54 Omelets and The Slice

As much as I (Taylor) love eggs, one would think I would have made an omelet before. But that's not so. Josh worked 3rd shift so I offered last night to make him breakfast when he got home from work (sweet wife huh?). His request? An omelet. See my first attempt:


A total screw up. I attempted to flip the entire thing which didn't work. So I just scrambled myself some eggs. Second attempt went a little better. Didn't have too many complaints (besides not having put in enough cheese) so it must not have been too bad. 


I present to you - Josh's loaded omelet. Complete with cheese, mushrooms, tomatoes, jalapeños and bacon. My pleasure :-) 

Taylor's first was much more successful than mine. Last March I purchased a little machine called a Slice. It's purpose is to cut fabric that is fused so you can appliqué it on a quilt. I don't do much appliqué. I am too impatient to make all the pieces. I thought this machine would be helpful. However after two attempts, I found it did not work well. Would not cut through the fabric completely. I guess it might work for paper.  Oh well, we cannot think that everything we do this year of first will be successful. 



No comments:

Post a Comment