Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Day 50 Zulily and MasterBlast

Mom had sent me (Taylor) an email that zulily was having a special on Toms today. I've needed a new pair of toms for a couple of years now. I debated all day with myself on if I was going to buy some or not. Still needig a first at 8pm I decided to get some. So I ordered 2 pairs! 



I (Lynn) am so happy I can 1) help Taylor with her Toms addiction and 2) help Taylor get her first for the day. I also was stumped for a first today. We (Marian and I) drove through Sonic on our way to our FAC at FAB meeting and saw they had something called a MasterBlast. Isn't that a horrible name? We were both fascinated, but we were not hungry so we just got our regular drinks, Diet cherry limeade for me Unsweet tea with raspberry for Marian. When we left our meeting we were hungry and decide to satisfy our curiosity and get a MasterBlast. It seems to be a Sonic Blast on steroids. I got the Caramel Brownie. It was yummy caramel ice cream with chunks of brownie. Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment