Saturday, February 1, 2014

Day 32 Female impersonator show and tshirt purchase

Continuing my adventure from Day 31, our reason for going to The Edge was to see the Female Impersonator show. It was fabulous ! The ladies were beautiful and very talented.


Here the three of us are. (I was trying to take a picture with my phone.)

Mom definitely had a more eventful day than I did. My first including using a website called teespring.com. It's very similar to Kickstarter. You're "purchasing" something but only if the minimum number set by the maker is reached. Josh is a huge UT fan and I saw a shirt that ha the brick by brick saying on it (see below). The minimum purchase was quickly reached so I'll be having a cute shirt delivered for josh shortly. 

I also purchased this seriously adorable TN store flag sweatshirt that I'm really excited about wearing with my new boots!! See below as well. 

Shirt I bought for josh as my first today. 


TN flag sweatshirt I bought too. 


1 comment:

  1. The 25 calendar year two times manhunt occurred inside the Ough. Utes.. South america, Puerto Rico, Chile, Iran, and also Bolivia, with Tony's child, George, playing a key purpose, to be a female impersonator, inside the removal on the assassins.

    ReplyDelete