Sunday, February 2, 2014

Day 33 - watching the Super Bowl and making food for it

I am actually watching the game. I never watch the game. Pro football is not my favorite. Love college football, but we never watched pro football much growing up except for Joe Nammath. I loved Joe Willie! Even had a Jet's football jersey with his number and name on it. Wore it when we played football in the neighborhood. I always played quarterback. Bet that will make my kids laugh but I was actually good. It will be weird watching the ads instead of waiting to catch them the next day. Anyway back to my first - go Peyton!!!!! I also need to say RIP Phillip Seymour Hoffman. So sad. He was one of my favorite actors and he leaves young children.

Mom was indeed correct. I did get a chuckle out of reading she wore thy jersey while playin qb. We may need to get a football game going next time we're all home! 

My first has to do with the Super Bowl as well. But only dealing with the food. I made cocktail weenies. I've never made them but I'm always a fan when my bestie Jess makes them. So I gave them a try. I think it's safe to say josh has enjoyed them too. I think he's eaten more of them than the rotel dip he made for the night :-) 

Happy Super Bowl-ing!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment