Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Day 49 Tonight Show and Titans dinner

As Taylor indicated in yesterday' post (stealing her Mom's thunder) I stayed up last night and watched Jimmy Fallon's debute on The Tonight Show. I thought he was wonderful. The dance routine he did with Will Smith was hysterical especially the "Carlton".  I think he is going to go down as the best host since Johnny Carson. Since the show started at midnight, I can count this as my first today.


Congrats Jimmy.

Well tonight we ventured out to our first Titans season ticket holder event. Josh got an email a couple of weeks ago for a dinner event with the new head coach. So we decided we woul go. Going back to my first from Sunday, I wore my ankle jeans. (Pictured below) we had a really good time. The coach seems awesome and the dinner was pretty yummy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment