Thursday, February 13, 2014

Day 44 Throw back Thursday and pre craft time

First -UT is closed today!!!!! No work for me. I went ahead and did my first. I put a Throw back Thursday picture on Facebook which I never do since I am not a fan of pictures of me. This picture I like though.


That's me on the right. Big sister Karen on the left. I actually think this is probably my best picture. 
I am off to play and enjoy my rare day off. Quick RIP for Shirley Temple and Sid Caesar. Huge talents both. 

Tonight is a pre first for me. Doesn't make much sense huh? Well.. Tomorrow we have a date night event at work so I went shopping for last minute special touches. One thing I'm creating is a holder for a table number. I'll post pictures tomorrow. But I bought some 8oz mason jars and needed to figure out a way to hold a straw I bought to use too. Well while shopping at JoAnns I found these mason jar lid replacements. They have the perfect center hole cut out! So I course I bought them. 

I also bought a HUGE amount of ribbon for another craft project I have to finish tomorrow too. So my first??? Buying all of these new things for these projects tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment