Friday, July 4, 2014

Day 182 Knitting lesson and Rita's Italian Ice

Today's first for me (Lynn) was a knitting lesson. I have tried in the past to teach myself to knit and failed miserably so I decided to actually take lessons. I had a great time and I felt like I learned a lot. Here is what I did in class.


Once I got home I ripped that out and started over so I could make sure I remembered how to cast on. Purling is still a challenge but it is getting easier. 


Today's first for me (Taylor) was having some Italian ice at Rita's on Market Square. I've passed by the place many times, but I've never actually stopped in and had any. Mom got done with her knitting class early so she and I went downtown to eat and did a little shopping. It was a HOT day so we stopped for some Italian Ice. I had the Chocolate Chocolate Chip. It was DELICIOUS!



Oh, and I got my very first pair of Chacos!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment