Monday, July 14, 2014

Day 195 Retitle car and new fried rice

Instead of trading in my (Lynn) car when I bought a new one, I decided to give my old one to my son. I did research on how to change the name on my car title. I thought I had it figured out. When I went today, I was told my son had to be with me. The lady was nice and told me he could do it in Alabama. So I will give him the paperwork on Saturday when I see him. I guess research is not always complete. I should have called.

So I've got a couple of firsts I could pull from for today but I'll stick with the most non disgusting option. Tonight I got to pick my nephew up from daycare and watch him until his mom got home. She had bought a frozen chicken fried rice meal from SAMs club for me to make us for dinner. I had a bite and it was delicious! May have to find some of that for josh and I for a quick dinner every once in a while! 

No comments:

Post a Comment