Thursday, July 17, 2014

Day 198 IHOP experience and interview

I (Taylor) had a one I a kind experience this morning at IHOP. I'll spare all of the details but to sum it up, I tried to recruit our server to come work for us at Chick-fil-A! He was amazing! Such a delight and he had such a wonderful personality. Unfortunately he's moving in August so he had to turn me down. I've never been so bold so I was pretty proud of myself! But I also branched out in my syrup. I had my usual chocolate chocolate chip pancakes with the regular syrup but towards the end Megan suggested we try the strawberry syrup on them. It actually wasn't too bad. Definitely couldn't handle it the entire meal but that last bite was just enough. 


I (Lynn) was asked to interview a candidate for a job at work. It is the first time I have been asked to interview I was not hiring. It sure takes the pressure off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment