Friday, July 4, 2014

Day 184 Dickson, TN and new license plate

I (Taylor) had a lot of errands to run today. I had a few for work, and Mom had asked me to run to Dickson to a little quilt shop that is participating in a thing called the Row by Row experience. I've never been to Dickson, and it definitely wasn't what I expected. I was expecting this small southern town with not much of anything. That's definitely not what I got! There was so much traffic there I was a bit overwhelmed! And it was the middle of the afternoon! But it was a nice little trip. Here is a picture of the pattern I got to pick up for Mom to complete. I think it's pretty cute!! (It's a guitar!)

Something weird happening here...I wrote my first for today and it disappeared. First let me say thanks to Taylor for getting me that block. I cannot wait to make it. Now on to my first. I had a super busy day at work so my first had to be easy. I was stumped until I got home and saw the mail. My new license plate had arrived. So I put my new plate on my new car. Now I have to try and memorize it which get harder as I get older.

No comments:

Post a Comment