Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Day 190 Happy Birthday Mallory and tree limb

Today is a big day in my group of best friends. It's the day we got to welcome a sweet baby girl to the world. This is the first baby in our group. You definitely realize you're growing up when you're surrounded by babies but especially when one of your closest friends has a baby.

Welcome to the world Mallory! 

I am very happy for Mallory and her parent's. My first is not as good. I (Lynn) was sitting watching the news after work. It had been pouring rain for a while and there were a few rumbles of thunder. But suddenly the house shook. I thought it was caused by the big rumble of thunder and lightening. A couple hours later Marian went to the back door to let the dog out and we discovered a huge limb from our neighbor's tree had fallen on our roof. 

Not a great first.

No comments:

Post a Comment