Sunday, July 13, 2014

Day 194 Christmas ornaments and new restaurant (and goats milk)

Today I (Lynn) started working on the fabric ornaments for my Fantasy of Trees tree. I was a little nervous about it. I have watched a You Tube video a few times to see how they are made. I got three done today.


I have tons more to make but I got a good start.

Today I headed down to waynesboro to spend the day Josh's family. When we got there we went to eat at a restaurant called the wagon wheel. It wasn't good. The waitress seemed to be the dumbest person I've ever met. Some of our orders were wrong. It just wasn't a good experience at all. When we got home josh broke open his goats milk I bought him yesterday at the market. So I took a sip. Way to thick for me. You could even taste what we decided were curds. Heck no! Thankfully josh didn't hate it so I didn't waste our money on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment