Sunday, July 20, 2014

Day 201 Marian driving home and successful steak purchase

After spending the evening in Chattanooga (Lynn)  which included dinner and hanging with Jonas and Keri, we had to come home today. I always drive when we travel. This time we drove Marian's new car since I had to drive my old car to Chattanooga to give to Jonas. Instead of driving Marian's car, I let her drive home. It was nice to let someone else drive.

My Sunday has been very chill. After working Monday - Saturday (and Saturday being a 13 hour day) I needed a day like that to regroup and prepare for the coming week! After running a couple of errands I went grocery shopping. I always make Josh do the steak shopping because I couldn't tell you the difference between any 2 steaks. I've never been a steak eater until I met Josh and he cooked it for me the first time. And still to this day his steaks are the only one I will eat. Well tonight, with the guidance of Josh through text messages, I successfully bought our steaks for dinner tonight :) Nothing big for the day, but I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment