Saturday, July 12, 2014

Day 193 Yard Sale and Uncle Dave Macon Days

Today's first for me (Lynn) was a yard sale. I don't do yard sales. There are a number of reasons. I don't collect things. I don't really need anything. I find it uncomftable digging through people's junk. A friend of mine was having a sale at her parent's house. I went to support her. It was a hard day since she was selling her parent's estate. I did buy a couple of things. Last week I broke my hoe, so I bought one at the yard sale plus a couple of other outdoor tools. It will be nice to use tools that belonged to two people I really liked.

This morning Jess and I headed to the Saturday market on the square that runs through October. I picked up a couple of things. After that we headed over to Uncle Dave Macon Days. It's a big bluegrass festival with lots of clogging. We walked aroun and looked at all of the vendors, had a grilled cheese from the Grilled Cheesery food truck and watch lots of clogging. We even ran into Forrest Gump! We ended up going to visit baby Mallory, Mandy and Andy and then headed to a new Chinese restaurant we hadn't been to before, Mr. Chens. It was actually pretty tasty. 



No comments:

Post a Comment