Monday, July 28, 2014

Day 209 Married at First Sight and new up do

I (Lynn) was waiting for Marian to get home so we could go to dinner and trying to find something to watch while I waited. As I ran through the list of shows I came across this show, Married at First Sight. I had seen the commercials and wondered why would any sane person marry someone they had never met. So I changed the channel to watch. A psychologist, sexologist and spiritologist interviewed a bunch of people and found three couples they felt matched. The couples meet at the altar on the day they get married. Then they honeymoon and live together for four weeks. After that they must decide if they want to stay married or divorce. It is like in the old days where marriages were arranged. It is an extremely interesting show. I cannot wait to see what happens. Would you do it? I think I would have when I was younger since I did not seem to do a good job picking my partners. Now, no because I have no desire to be married. But it might just work.

My (Taylor) first isn't nearly as entertaining. I struggled with today due to a long work day. So I opted to try to find a quick up do for my short hair for work tomorrow. I wanted something cute to get my hair off my neck. Well I found a few options I've never tried so fingers crossed it works in the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment