Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Day 196 cornbread and unplanned dinner with friend

Anyone who knows me knows I love cornbread. But I figured out tonight that I REALLY love sweet cornbread. I like the plain ole cornbread you normally think of but sweet cornbread is my go to. Josh made some homemade cornbread tonight and he just went crazy over it. While I enjoyed it, I definitely missed the sweetness. But I do love how much he loves to cook homemade food. 

Anyone who knows me (Lynn) knows I over plan my life. I seldom have a free evening. I just seem to always have something to do. Late this afternoon a friend called, out of the blue, and said how about dinner tonight? Luckily I had no plans, so I met her for dinner. It was great! I should do this more often but that will probably never happen again - me with a night off and a friend wants to meet for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment