Sunday, July 20, 2014

Day 199 The Egg and I and Meeting Elsa



I (Lynn) had heard of this restaurant and decided today would be the best day to try it. They only serve breakfast and lunch. I loved when they bring out your drink, they bring you a caraf of more so you can serve yourself. The eggs were the best I have ever tasted. Perfect texture. The bacon was crisp and completely cooked. No raw edges. The waffle was crisp on the outside and tender inside. It was a very delicious lunch. 

Today starts a very busy weekend for myself (Taylor). We are heading into the weekend before we reopen after being closed for a month for a remodel. Part of our marketing campaign was to go to the local YMCA for a special event they were hosting. They were showing the movie Frozen, and Queen Elsa was going to be there. I've actually still not seen the movie Frozen yet, but I was pretty excited to meet the Queen! :) We had a great time with all of the kids that were there for the event and we got to spread the word to a lot of people about our opening next week. 

Here is Cow meeting Elsa (and no, I wasn't the cow!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment