Friday, July 4, 2014

Day 183 Bravo! and Jamberry Nails

I was stumped for a first today. (Lynn) I settled for a new restaurant. We'll it isn't new, but I have never been there. It is an Italian place.


I had the pizza. Marian had the lasagna. The food was pricey but delicious. We will return but I think next time we will split an entree and maybe get some dessert. The creme brûlée looked yummy and is a favorite of mine.

I held off on my first until really late. Which wasn't very wise for the project I did for my first. In preparation for the 4th of July, I decided I would try my Jamberry Nail wraps that I purchased last month. It wasn't the most difficult thing I've done, but it definitely wasn't the easiest. I'm hoping that with more practice I'll like them more, but I'm still not 100% sold. I think I would rather just have my nails painted. 



No comments:

Post a Comment