Friday, July 25, 2014

Day 206 Art Museum and Sir Pizza (and a surprise birthday date)

Today's first is one of my (Lynn) favorites. During my lunch hour I went to the Knoxville Museum of Art. I wandered around and looked at all the exhibits. It was wonderful. My favorites were the glass exhibit, a tribute to Richard Jolley and an the exhibit of works by artist who were born in Knoxville. It was so relaxing and inspiring. This is something I plan to continue. I love art and envy those who can create it. I cannot wait to go back.


I (Taylor) had planned my first for the day was going to be going to Sir Pizza with Brian, Ashlee, Bryson and Ashlee's parents. So that's what josh and I did. After dinner we headed to CFA so I could show josh what the store looked like after the remodel. When I thought we were going home we ended up going to nashville for a surprise birthday date night to The Opry. The crazy thing about it is that I had told josh I wish we could go when he was working last night. Turns out he had bought the tickets about a month ago! Tonight's lineup included lenon and maisy from the show Nashville, Henry Cho (the comedian), The Band Perry, and Carrie Underwood! I've never been to the Opry at the Opry House so that made it even more special! Such a wonderful night with my love! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment