Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Day 189 New knitting stitches and new game app

Today was my (Lynn) second, and last knitting class. I learned how to decrease, increase and bind off.
I love learning new things. I never would have decided to learn to knit if not for my first "yarn crawl" (day 158). I feel in love with all the yarn and those special yarns work better knitting rather than crochet. Here is my first finished knitting project. 


Here is the project I started today.


I struggled hard with what to do today. I've been exhausted the last couple of days so I decided to hunt through the App Store to find a game. The game I settled on is called two fingers one game. If you get flustered and frustrated easily I would highly discourage you from downloading the app. Basically you have to play 2 different games at the same time. My brain apparently doesn't work well while concentrating on 2 different things at the same time. I only played or a couple of times before I gave up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment