Sunday, March 30, 2014

Day 88 New Recipe and Dave and Busters

Today my (Lynn) stitch and bitch group got together. We get together every couple of months and share our love of quilting, food and usually wine. It is always a great day. Today we decided to have brunch. Now those of you who know me know I seldom cook anymore. Friday I found a recipe for a breakfast casserole. You take tortilla shells, fill the with sausage and cheese. Then pour a mixture of eggs, half and half over the top. Refrigerate over night, then bake the next morning. It was delicious.
We spent the rest of this rainy afternoon watching movies. Nice day.

Today I (Taylor) was forced (willingly) out of the house. Josh and I have been hermits for the last couple of weeks trying to spend less. So one of my best friends and her husband told me I had no choice but to join them at my sorority's fundraiser for Prevent Child Abuse America. Take a look at all of the wings we had at Wing Fling!



After a quick trip home and about a 5 minute cat nap, we all went to Dave and Busters with my other best friend and her husband. This is where the first takes place. We all split 4 player cards that each had 170 coins to play games. I haven't been to an arcade with the purpose of getting tickets to get prizes in forever. I was like a little kid. It was nice to get to have some fun and get out of the house with some of my favorite people!




No comments:

Post a Comment