Sunday, March 23, 2014

Day 82 Changes and chocolate gravy

Today was about changes and saving. (Lynn) We had to get Mom a new telephone today. Hers was a hand me down from me and I have had at least four new phones since I gave it to her. I had been trying to get Marian to talk to AT & T about changing our telephone and cable plans to save money. We have not changed either since we moved into the house I think.  Well we changed both. The new cable and internet is being installed Tuesday. We will be saving about $150 a month! WOOT!

Heck to the yeah for saving money!! Today, I (Taylor) really wanted some chocolate gravy. The cooking husband of mine was sound asleep so I figured I would try. Well we didn't have enough milk so I subbed water. I'm pretty sure that was my problem. But it never thickened up. (Don't tell josh but I've always thought his was more like gloopy chocolate than gravy) but even after leaving it on the stove top (yes the eyes were off) while we were gone to see Josh's family 2 hours away, it still never thickened up! Oh well. Failed attempts happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment