Sunday, March 2, 2014

Day 61 Dessert Day and Pinterest tryout

I (Lynn) did not start out having today be my dessert all day, but after Girl Scout cookies for breakfast, then Marian buying cotton candy at the Lady Vols basketball game, it seemed like a good idea to just have dessert for dinner. So after the game, we went and got dessert for dinner. Having dessert all day is not really satisfying though.


Thank right there looks delish tho! But I can't imagine how I would feel if all I ate was desserts for the day. Especially after knowing how I felt after my endeavor yesterday. 

Today I (Taylor) debated back and forth on what to do. I debated trying kiwi but after cutting it up for fruit bowls for josh I decided I wasn't sure I could. It was very slimy and gross. So I decided I would give a try to something I've seen on Pinterest a number of times. 

Josh will be the first to tell you just how awful my work shoes are. My feet could kill someone with how bad they smell because of them. I've had a new pair for a couple of months but they're too tight on my feet. Tonight I remembered I saw on Pinterest how to make them fit. 


Rumor has it if you put on 3 pairs of socks and put heat from a hair dryer on them for 10 minutes they'll fit perfectly. (Loving my style above) 

I'll say this, it actually worked! Tomorrow will be the test though. I'm thinking I'm going to have to wear bandaids to start with because they still feel like they'll rub my heels until I get used to them. But at least they aren't squishing my fat feet much anymore! 

No comments:

Post a Comment