Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Day 84 game of arms and reading 3 books at once

It's a bit chilly again here in good ole TN. I'm ready for spring! None of this cold snowy business for a while please! 

Today I (Taylor) watched what I would call a very STUPID show! It's called Game of Arms. It's all about arm wrestling. They're world champ arm wrestlers and everything! The show covers the "training" they go thru for matches and everything. I think I wasted almost and hour of my life watching it. 

Taylor and I agree - Spring needs to hurry up and get here. So tired of the cold. My first today came about because of our new internet service. The service guy came and hooked everything up and my IPad would not connect to it. He worked on it forever and finally said I needed a new IPad. Comcast had not turned off our service yet (even though they were supposed to) so Marian hooked up our router and I can get service in my room. Weird, huh? On to my first. I was already reading 2 books on my iPad and when I did not have access to that I started a third. So currently I am reading three books at once. I did not have access because Marian had taken my iPad to the Apple store where they reset it to factory standards hoping that would help. I was the one who suggested we change internet providers. It is saving us money but not worth saving money if I cannot use my iPad in the house since Comcast will turn off the internet at some point. Very frustrating evening. BTW I never read more than one book at a time but one of the books on my iPad is a borrow from the Library and since I was not enjoying the one I was reading I started it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment