Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Day 70 Real housewives and Meditation

Today was challenging for me (Lynn). I slept badly and then work was crazy. By the time I got home I was brain dead. Marian made a number of suggestions but most required me to think too much.  Then she suggested watching a real housewife show.  We decided on "Private Lives of Nashville Wives". I grew up in Nashville so I enjoyed the scenery but their lives were boring. I don't understand the appeal. I will stick with "The Amazing Race" and "Survivor".

I (Taylor) only care for a couple of the Real Housewives shows. The Nashville version I'm not a fan of. I'll get my Nashville scenery fix from visiting and watching the show nashville! Today was a struggle for myself as well. I had a work event tonight but due to a killer migraine I ended up having to leave. After texting Mom for an idea I thought well why not give her suggestion a try! Her suggestion? Meditation (and classical music, but I left that part out). The mediation was nice. Well excluding the part of a barking dog that wanted her daddy home in the background. It didn't cure my migraine but it helped me relax. Which I'm assuming is the real purpose behind meditation. I listed to some "spa" music while I did it and that just really made me want to go for a massage. Maybe I'll talk josh into buying me a massage soon. 

Happy Tiesday! 

A few shots from our kids night before I left :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment