Sunday, March 9, 2014

Day 68 new chicken and no Facebook/emails/texts

So my day has mainly revolved around work. Yes, on a Sunday ;-) 

We're launching new grilled chicken tomorrow. Which in marketing land means new menu boards and price changes. So I, along with Betsy, spent 3 hours making the changes. We also got to try the new chicken. (That being my first) I must say "fan-freaking-tastic" !!! Definitely a must try. It's currently the healthiest grilled chicken in the quick service (fast food) industry right now. Can't wait to try our new club (which has always been my fav!) 

And that my friends is an example of how Chick-fil-A is my life: I get really excited about new chicken/products and must tell all of you! 

Moms first takes it back to the good ole days of only communicating through phone calls. So I'm sure she'll update tomorrow on how that went! Mom here and back to the internet world. It was strange not checking Facebook or emails all day. I found myself on more than one occasion reaching for my IPad to see what was happening in the world. I found out this morning I did not miss much. I did enjoy just reading my book all day without interference from text, emails and Facebook. I think I will try this more often. It certainly frees up some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment