Thursday, March 6, 2014

Day 65 Magazine subscription and basketballs

(Lynn) Tonight is a quiet night at home. There was no opportunity to do a first before work because I was trying to repair my sewing machine. It quit working a couple of mornings ago. At lunch I ran my machine to the repair shop. I was stumped. Then I thought...I sure wish I had a magazine to read. I love magazines. I only subscribe to Southern Living though. There is a fairy new quilt magazine that enjoy. They were not offering subscriptions for awhile. Well now they are...electronically. I purchased a years subscription to "Quilty" magazine.

I (Taylor) took forever to get today's first posted because I was trying to add the video josh took of me. But I inlisted the help of josh for this one. Josh loved basketball so I made him help me spin a basketball on my finger. FYI - I'm horrible at it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment