Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Day 78 Spoonflower fabric designing and march madness

I always seem to be the first to write, (Lynn) probably because I live in the Eastern Time Zone. I am very excited about today's first. There is 
a website called Spoonflower. You can buy fabric there but what fascinates me is you can take a design you have made and they will print your design on fabric. I downloaded the design I made using my Gelli plate. (Check out day 40). In a few weeks a yard of fabric will arrive in my mailbox. How exciting is that?

There is a tendency for mom to write first because (like she said) she's in eastern time. So I'm an hour behind. Which means I'm usually up after her and don't get around to writing until bed time. 

Tonight my first comes with march madness. I've done brackets before but never been in a league with legit money on the line. So Josh finally sent me an invitation to the league he created and there are about 14 others in the league so far. Not that there's much time left haha. But that's my first! We'll see just how bad I am since I know nothing about the teams excluding UT and UK. 

Just FYI I picked Florida to win the championship. 

No comments:

Post a Comment