Thursday, March 27, 2014

Day 86 hamburgers and Jim Henson

So when I (Taylor) was younger I feel like I have a memory of eating hamburgers a lot. I could be wrong (and mom can correct me if I am). But I never dealt with the meat. That is unless it was getting browned for something like spaghetti or hamburger helper. Tonight I was going to learn to grill. Which in a sense I guess I did but my actual first came when I mixed up that hamburger meat and spices together and patted out hamburgers. Josh couldn't believe I hasn't done it before. But now, 26 years later, I can say I have. 

We may have had hamburgers a lot since it is one of my favorite foods. When we grilled out they  were usually on the menu. I can believe you never made them. You have always hated touching raw meat. Lol  Now on to my first. I am still fighting my cold so I needed something that required me to expend no energy. I told sister Marian to find us something new to watch. NCAA Basketball preempted our "Big Bang". She suggested "Jim Henson's Creature Shop Challenge" on Syfy. It was a fascinating show. The contestants create creatures. Such talent. I was sorry there was not another one on.

No comments:

Post a Comment