Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Day 77 Designed banner and the alphabet

My quilt guild is having their 34th Annual Quilt Show May 23-25. I am one of the co-chairs. Today I designed the banner to say thank you to our sponsors. I have sent it to my co-chair to get her approval. Not an exciting first but I have never done it, so a first.

Yesterday and today have really been rough for josh and I. With some unfortunate situations and my workin long hours yesterday and today, a first completely slipped my mind. As I woke up on the couch from josh telling me to go to bed, I realized at 2am I still hadn't done a first for the day! So I headed over to Lu Ann's blog to see if there were any quick ones I could do while in bed. So after enlisting her help I decided I would try to recite the alphabet backwards. It's definitely not very easy! It took me a good 5 or 6 times worth of practice to actually get it somewhat smooth. But I did it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment