Saturday, March 8, 2014

Day 67 New Baby and Busting a Rut

Happy Birthday to the newest member of the Warren clan and my nephew, Tylen! Tylen was born yesterday just before noon. I was able to go visit him and Andrea this morning and later tonight. I'll say this, that boy (not unexpectedly) stole my heart. He's precious!



And happy early birthday to my best friends hubby, Chris! I hope you enjoyed your surprise party! 

Tylen is a cutie! Congrats to the Warren clan. Now on to my day. (Lynn) I was quite challenged making breakfast this morning. I made cinnamon rolls but had no milk to make the icing. I took a chance and tried water and a little almond extract. It was quite tasty. That got me thinking about my first for the day. Why not try to do something new with everything I did all day. So here is a list of everything I did today and my first for each thing. You never realize how much of a rut you are in until you try to shake things up.
Grocery shopping -Did not push the buggy
Lunch - Different condiment on sandwich 
UT game - entered by a different door and went left instead of right
Dinner - new deli
Movie - Sat on top row instead of regular seats

So I would call the day a success. Rut was broken!


Congrats to both basketball teams on big victories!


No comments:

Post a Comment