Monday, March 10, 2014

Day 69 Guest Blog

Taylor and I shared our first today. I was contacted a couple of weeks ago by Lu Ann Cahn. Lu Ann was the inspiration for our year of first. She learned of our journey after I posted on her Facebook page called I Dare Me to...... We were so excited when she asked us to guest blog. Here is the link. 
http://luanncahn.com/2014/03/motherdaughter-like-giving-firsts-tenn/
Be sure and check it out. I would also like to recommend her book, "I Dare Me: How I Rebooted and Recharged My Life by Doing Something New Every Day..." This has been a great adventure and I know there are so many fun things in our future.

One cool thing to add to the day for me (Taylor) was this: one of my friends had posted on FB that she was going flying with her dad today. I commented on how I would love for that (flying in a 2 seater) to be one of my firsts this year. She asked her dad and he said he would take me and that he even knew about our blog! How cool! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am also doing a "year of firsts" inspired by LuAnn. I can't wait to read about everything you have done this year! This has been the greatest year so far!!

    ReplyDelete