Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Day 85 gameshow struggle and class action suit

As I (Taylor) laid in bed I struggled to figure out what my first would be. Especially since it's nearing the end of the day. So I decided (after much googling) to apply to be on a gameshow. I tried wheel of fortune but got towards the end and realized it required a video. Well that's not going to happen. At least not tonight. So my attempt was a fail but I tried! 

I also had a hard time today. I have a cold so I feel like crap so my options were limited. Then I remembered I got an email from Apple and Amazon today. I was part of a class action lawsuit and now my account would be created with some money. So there you go - I have never been a part of a class action lawsuit. I did not have to do anything to be part of this one but I used my proceeds to buy some books. I love free money!

No comments:

Post a Comment