Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Day 63 car seat install and Union Ave

Today I (Taylor) had the opportunity to pick up one of my nephews from school/daycare. Since I don't have children I had to install his car seat in my car before I could drive him and myself to his house for some Zac and Tay Tay fun! I not being a mom have never installed one before!


The Union Avenue Bookstore is one of my (Lynn) favorite local businesses. I am a big fan of buying local. This past Christmas I purchased all my gifts from local businesses. Anyway  I got an email from them today talking about a grant program the James Patterson is running. He is giving money to small bookstores. If you go to www.jamespatterson.com/booksellers you can nominate your favorite locally owned bookstore. So that's what I did. Support your community - buy local!

No comments:

Post a Comment