Friday, March 21, 2014

Day 80 Five Below and Huge TV


There is a new store in the same shopping center that I  (Taylor) work in that just opened up today. So naturally (even though we have no expendable money) I wanted to go in. It's called Five Below and obviously everything is $5 and under. They actually have some name brand things and collegiate and nfl branded items. It's a really cool store and I see it being a problem in my future. They even apparently have $.05 hotdog days! I'm not overly excited about that aspect but some of you might be!



This is the TV I watched the UT vs UMASS basketball game on the afternoon. Everyone at work gathered in the Football meeting room and cheered our Vols on to victory. It was fun to watch the game with everyone at work and it was the largest TV I have ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment