Saturday, January 4, 2014

Days 2 & 3 - shelfies, WW meetings, lottery tickets, and jury duty oh my!

Day 2 & 3 have come and gone, and we're sitting in the late morning hours of day 4.

Day 2 brought the following for Mom and myself:
Mom: Mom decided that she would take her first (and she says last, but I'll work on her doing more) selfie at the Lady Vols vs LSU basketball game.
Taylor: I decided to take on a new journey into a healthy lifestyle. I've done Weight Watchers online before, but I partook in my first actual meeting!

Day 3 brought the following:
Mom: Mom bought her first lottery ticket! Unfortunately no money was won. I (Taylor) woke up on day 4 and saw someone in Tennessee had finally won mega millions for the first time and I got excited thinking it was Mom. I guess you have to actually play mega millions to win mega millions. Mom played power ball. But congratulations to the winner!
Taylor: My day consisted of getting out of jury duty. I'm 26 and have never been summoned for jury duty before, and I will say, I think it would be kind of cool to be on a jury. But I got summoned in Knox County and haven't been registered to vote there since the last presidential election. It was a lot easier to get out of than I had expected and heard. All it took was a phone call and I was done.

Here are some pictures from our adventures so far.

Mom's First Selfie (Day 2)



Taylor's First Weight Watcher's Meeting (Day 2)



 Mom's First Lottery Ticket (Day 3)



No comments:

Post a Comment