Saturday, January 11, 2014

Day 8 - groupon purchase and ninja review

Day 8 was pretty exciting for mom (at least I would be excited if I were her). Mom has shopped online before, but never purchased anything like a groupon or living social deal. So... That's what she did! And to make it even better, it's for another firstwe'll do together later this year. She bought passes for 4 to go whitewater rafting! I'll admit. I'm not overly excited but hear me out on why... The last time we went (and yes, it was at least 10 yrs ago) I was the only one in our entire group that got thrown out of the boat while going through a rapid. Being a little kid I feared I was going to go under and never come back up! Thankfully that didn't happen and here I am today. But I'm still a bit nervous. 

My day 8 consisted of writing a review of my beautiful Ninja on amazon. I've never written a product review before so it was pretty cool getting to do so. 

Until next time readers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment