Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Day 21 - registry fail, will writing, and keek post

I (Lynn) decided my first today would be to sign up on the bone marrow donor register. I meant to do it before and never got around to it. Doesn't that sound familiar? Why do we never get around to things? Well it was not to be. First you cannot be older than 55 and I turn 55 this year but I was going to go ahead and sign up. I might be able to help someone for the seventeen months I would be eligible. I continued reading and I did not qualify due to having rheumatoid arthritis. I was crushed. What to do now? There was something else I had been putting off...rewriting my will and my living will. So that was today's first. I wrote my first will when Jonas was a baby and I was still married to his Dad. Jonas turns 30 on Friday so it was time, don't you think? I now officially have a will and a living will. 

I (Taylor) again struggled with today's first. I resorted back to social media. I stumbled across an app called Keek that seems to be all the rage with some celebs. I had downloaded the app a while back but never posted on it. Basically the app is like Instagram but video based instead of pictures. So I decided to post my first Keek. It was horrible but i did it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment