Sunday, January 19, 2014

Day 19 - strangers registry gifts

Since Taylor and I are together, we decided to do the same first today. We tossed a few ideas around but nothing was inspiring us. Taylor suggested buying a stranger a gift from their wish list. We weren't sure if this was possible but we were willing to try it. We went to the Toys 'R Us website and started looking. Marian gave us a random three letters, we pick Tennessee. I found someone almost immediately. The couple were expecting in February. They were from Lenoir City. The first thing I saw on their list was a baseball security blanket. Since my first baby was a boy who loves baseball, it was fate. I bought it and sent her a note explaining she did not know me and the baseball connection. Taylor had a harder time making up her mind. My sweet girl has always had trouble making up her mind. We finally found someone in Murfreesboro and she purchased a cute giraffe stuffed animal. This was so much fun. It is fun to imagine them opening the box and wondering who sent it. What a great first. Everyone should try it!

***if you're looking for day 18, it's written after day 14.***

No comments:

Post a Comment