Monday, January 6, 2014

Day 6 - bubble blowing and sports bets

Day 6 is here and it's another cold one. 

The chilly weather inspired Mom's first today. It's been a long while (since my brother and myself were little ones) since mom has blown bubbles. She heard if you blow bubbles in below freezing temperatures the bubbles will become frozen/solid. Well a big let down with day 6. The bubbles didn't do anything! 😁

Here are Mom's bubbles


My day 6 was inspired by my husband. He's a betting man. So I decided I would make my first bet on a sport. Now don't get all crazy on me. It was just a bet between him and myself. 

We made a bet a few weeks ago that he ended up loosing so he currently owes me $50. He decided our bet would be double or nothing on who won the BCS championship. I even let him pick. His pick - FSU. My pick - Auburn.We'll see what the outcome is in a quarter and a half!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment